The truth is that we are exposed to heavy metals through more than just our dental work. Our food, water, air, and daily household goods contribute to a slow and steady heavy metal build up in our body.
The problem with this abnormal over-exposure to heavy metals is that the body is not designed to break down and eliminate excess heavy metals on its own. Instead, the body stores these toxins and, over time, this buildup contributes to serious health concerns.
As parasites feed off of corruption, they love disturbed flesh and are therefore attracted to the places in the body where heavy metals reside.
Heavy Metal Precursors & Symptoms
Metallic taste in the mouth
Receiving vaccinations that contain Thimerosal (mercury preservative)
Mishandled metals at a job site
Chemical and heavy metal spills–even from a broken mercury thermometer
Having mercury amalgams (“silver fillings”) in teeth
Living in a home built prior to 1978 that has lead-based paint
Smoking and/or inhaling second-hand smoke
Eating foods (such as contaminated fish) that contain high levels of heavy metals
Living near a landfill
Working in an environment where exposure to metals is prevalent (such as working in a factory or at a dentist’s office where amalgam is used to fill cavities)
Parasite Precursors & Symptoms
Mild nagging headache
Tiny red abrasions that itch
Brain fog – poor concentration
Aches or pain
Skin rashes & itching
Parasite and Heavy Metal Shared Symptoms
Constipation or diarrhea
Kidney problems – inability to, or frequent urination
Relationships between Candida, Leaky Gut, Parasites & Heavy Metals Symptoms
Constipation and/or diarrhea
Painful gas/abdominal bloating
Concentration problems/ foggy thinking
Fatigue, chronic fatigue syndrome, incapacitating fatigue
Hyperactivity, ADD, ADHD, Autism
Dry flaky Skin
Headaches, including migraines
Ringing in the ears
Weight changes without changes in diet
Low sex drive
Methods Used to Remove Parasites/Heavy Metals
Mushroom Extracts. In addition to a good parasite and heavy metal cleanse, mushroom extracts may need to be used during a cleanse to keep the immune system active.
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is a fossilized deposit of microscopic shells created by one celled plants called Diatoms. These plants inhabit all the waters of the earth, and serve as the basic food for aquatic life, just as grass is the basic food for land animals.
It’s a single cell fossil that acts as a natural and organic insecticide, killing bugs by breaking down their exoskeletons, which causes them to dehydrate. It’s a little bit like glass to a parasite, but is like harmless powder to us. It is largely made of silica (good for hair and nails) with other trace minerals. Diatomaceous Earth is a natural chelator (a compound used to attach and remove heavy metals, parasites, etc.).
No matter what methods you choose, be patient. When thinking about ridding your body of heavy metals, it has been said that it could take one to two years, with a maintenance dose that lasts a lifetime.
How Can I Know for Certain If I Have Parasites and/or Heavy Metals?
Hair analyses require you to snip your hair, weigh the hair, seal the sample in an envelope, and send to a lab where you may wait days for the results. Very cumbersome and expensive!
Nature's Alternatives' Electro-Dermal assessments are less expensive, accurate, and you receive the results within minutes. We also sell food grade diatomaceous earth. Contact us today to schedule your assessment.
*This blog is the opinion of the author and in no way implies medical advice.